More than just pictures…
We Do The Things That Your Brokerage Should Be Doing For You Already...
Most brokerages are still operating under a 1990's business model and this just won't cut it in 2017.
If your brokerage does not have a way to produce real estate photography, virtual tours, and 3D Matterports, then they are still operating like it's 1999...
Selling a Property Online in 2017
The First Showing is Taking Place Online Today...
Real Estate Photography
If the first showing is taking place online, then this means an agent needs real estate PRO photography to help tell a story of the spaces and features that a home has for online viewers.
Real Estate Virtual Tour Videos
A virtual tour video should do what the photos can't. Which is give a more 3 Dimensional view of the home for an online viewer to experience.
A Simple Model
Real Estate Photography (AKA, The Taco)
- Single Property PRO Photo Shoot.
- No Limit on how many photos I shoot.
- Includes Photo Gallery for the MLS.
- Each photo goes through Post Processing.
- Blue Skies All the Time.
- Tacos NOT Included.
Real Estate Virtual Tours (AKA, The Burrito Supremo)
- Includes a PRO Single Property Photography Shoot.
- Includes a Non Branded Video for the MLS.
- Includes a Branded Video for Facebook and YouTube Marketing.
- Tacos NOT Included.
YouTube/Facebook Video Project (AKA, A Strawberry Margarita)
- Includes up to 3 Branding/Marketing Videos.
- Each video ranges from 2-3 minutes in length.
- These videos are typically used for YouTube and Facebook marketing.
- All videos are shot on the same day within a 3 hour time window.
- Tacos are Included.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer discounts or special pricing?
Do you use professional cameras and equipment?
I shoot photos and videos with a Canon 5D Mark IV using a Canon 16mm Wide Angle Lens.
For our virtual tour videos I'm using the same camera along with a DJI Ronin and a Rhino Slider.
For aerial photography and videos I use a DJI Inspire 1 Drone using the X5 Micro 4/3rd's camera.
What happens if it's raining or snowing on the day of our scheduled photo/video shoot?
Weather plays a big role in the overall quality of photos and videos.
If it's raining we don't shoot, and reschedule.
If it's snowing we don't shoot, and reschedule.
If it's very dark grey outside, I'll highly recommend we don't shoot and reschedule but it's up to you for this one.
Why don’t you work with all real estate agents?
What I do is not for every agent. I only want to work with agents who are open minded enough to want to learn how to use these visuals to grow their business.
This way we both grow together.