More than just pictures…
Your brokerage should be doing all of this for you already.
(but they are not)
Most brokerages are still operating like it’s 2005…
They don’t have a digital marketing department in house and this is where Agent Redefined comes in.
How we Help Agents Grow in 2017
The First Showing is Taking Place Online Today…
I’m a former real estate agent who did not like what VHT and Circlepics had to offer. So I bought a camera and figured out how to take real estate photos the right way.
Real Estate Virtual Tours
A virtual tour video should do what the photos can’t. Which is give a more 3 Dimensional view of the home for an online viewer to experience.
A Simple Model
Real Estate Photography (AKA, The Taco)
- Single Property PRO Photo Shoot.
- Included: No Limit on how many photos are taken.
- Included: Photo Gallery for the MLS.
- Included: Each photograph is loved and cared for and goes through Post Processing.
- Included: Blue Sky Replacements on all Exterior Photos.
- Included: Photoshop Work: TV Screen Replacements and Fire in Fireplaces
- Included: Photoshop Work: Clear views thru most interior windows
- Not Included: Steak Tacos.
Real Estate Virtual Tours (AKA, The Burrito Supremo and a Great Value)
- Included: PRO Single Property Photography Shoot.
- Included: Non Branded Video for the MLS.
- Included: Branded Video for Facebook and YouTube Marketing.
- Included: Single Property Non Branded Web Page for the MLS.
- Not Included: Tacos NOT Included.
YouTube/Facebook Video Project (AKA, A Strawberry Margarita)
- Includes up to 3 Branding/Marketing Videos.
- Each video ranges from 2-3 minutes in length.
- These videos are typically used for YouTube and Facebook marketing.
- All videos are shot on the same day within a 3 hour time window.
- Tacos are Included.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer discounts or special pricing?
Do you use professional cameras and equipment?
I shoot photos and videos with a Canon 5D Mark IV using a Canon 16mm Wide Angle Lens.
For our virtual tour videos I'm using the same camera along with a DJI Ronin and a Rhino Slider.
For aerial photography and videos I use a DJI Inspire 1 Drone using the X5 Micro 4/3rd's camera.
What happens if it's raining or snowing on the day of our scheduled photo/video shoot?
Weather plays a big role in the overall quality of photos and videos.
If it's raining we don't shoot, and reschedule.
If it's snowing we don't shoot, and reschedule.
If it's very dark grey outside, I'll highly recommend we don't shoot and reschedule but it's up to you for this one.
Why don’t you work with all real estate agents?
What I do is not for every agent. I only want to work with agents who are open minded enough to want to learn how to use what I do to help grow their business.
It works and that’s why my business is 100% referral based.
When are you going to have drone/aerial photography and video?
Coming Soon, OH YEAH…